Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My first post!!!

Well, I dont really know where to start! I guess i will just tell you a little bit about myself......


My name is Mary Beth, I live in Aiken SC. Married to a total hottie! Have two kids. Summer who is 12 and Hunter who is 7. I have two furbabies, Scoobie and Jack.....

I enjoy lots of things..... DISNEY WORLD,spending time with my family,reading, candles, music, friends, laughter,silence, meeting new interesting people.

I love my family... they are the best in the world. I have the best girlfriends anybody could ever ask for. I have a hard time telling people no. I love to give gifts.


Well i ran out of things to say( iknow, imagine that)! I will post some pics of the family and my furbabies once i figure out how to do it!

I was inspired to start blogging by my friend Jacinda. I enjoy reading her blog and others so i thought someone might enjoy reading about my life....

Love to all!

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

Get out of town.....are you kidding me?!?!?! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!