Monday, July 23, 2007

POTTERHEADS!!!!

NO, i am not going to spoil it for anyone but i will say that i have been holed up in my bedroom all weekend desperate to get to the end of the story. My husband said that i was "making love" to Harry Potter! ha ha ha! It was fabulous and i loved it! JK Rowling really tied up all the loose ends that I had questions on!!!!

My family and I went to the release party at Barned and Noble friday night. It was alot of fun. They had a trivia contest and wand making. You also got to make a golden snitch! And face painting! I think i was just as excited as the kids!

They gave out wristbands and i was number 93. They had everyone start to line up about 11:40 PM and when it hit 12:01 AM they got busy. I was out of that store by 12:15 AM. Of course when i got home i HAD to start reading and read until about 3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been trying to get all the kids school supplies together because we will gone on vacation the week before school starts. We are going to Orlando. We haven't decided if we are going to Universal Studios or if we are going to Sea World.... UGH! Decisions!!!

No comments: