Sunday, July 29, 2007

10 things about me!

I figured since i am new to the blogging community that i would post some things about me that you might not know~!

1. I am a CHOCOHOLIC!!!!!! (who isn't?)

2. I LOVE ketchup!!!!

3. I will read anything and everything! I love to read!

4. I have the biggest heart and will go out of my way to do things for people.

5. I am a very emotional person. I will cry with everyone.

6. I am addicted to reality tv! I DVR wayyy to much!

7. I have a fetish for pens. At any one time i probably have at least 10 to 15 in my purse.

8. My favorite place in the world is DISNEY WORLD! I would live there if i could. Seriously!

9. I realllllly need a vacation!!!!!

10. Last but certainly not least, I am so totally, absolutely, positively head over heals in love with my husband Brett. He is God's gift to me and I am so thankful for him!


Anything else you want to know just ask away and i will answer!!!!

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

Awwww, #10 is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!