Friday, August 10, 2007

Week from *&%$!!!!!

So this really had not been a good week for me. Monday night my tooth broke. Tuesday night the battery in my car died. On Wednesday we got a new battery to replace the old one. Ok, so we got the car fixed! WRONG!!!! On the way to the dentist on Thursday to get my tooth fixed(no dental insurance so it wasn't a pretty thing) my car died AGAIN!!!!! We thought maybe it was the alternator but we had it checked at the auto store and they said it was fine. I'm really not sure whats going on with it. It is at the shop to be looked at, but the guy cant look at it until Saturday.

We are SUPPOSED to leave for vacation to Florida on Sunday. Our plans are to take the kids to Universal Studios. That is the plan anyway. I think i might go crazy if we don't get to go! I *REALLY* need a vacation.

Sorry for the downer of a post i just needed to vent!!!!

No comments: