Saturday, August 4, 2007

Family Reunion

Today was our family reunion for my moms side of the family. Surprisingly, it went really well. Usually when my moms side of the family gets together, there is usually some "words" exchanged between family members. It was nice to see some family that I haven't seen in a long time. The kids were well behaved so that was a plus! Didn't do too well with my eating choices but we all cant be perfect all the time. It was goooood too! hahaha! I dont have any pictures because believe it or not my hubby the photographer didn't take ANY!

This week coming up i will be busy getting ready for us to go on vacation to Orlando Fl. We are going to Universal Studios. It will be so HARD not going to Disney but i will make it. Pray for me! hahaha I cant wait to go. I really neeeed a vacation.

This weekend is tax free weekend here so I took advantage of that and picked up the things that i needed for the kids for school. I had already bought most of the stuff a few weeks back. We went and picked up some shoes for the kids for school. Rack Room Shoes has a buy one get one half off sale going on! WOOHOO! Got both pair of shoes for 60 something bucks!!! LOVE that! Hunter got some navy blue VANS and Summer got some hot pink and black VANS. They ROCK! i gotta get me some of those!!!

No comments: